Thursday 2 March 2023

 Problem with Blogger and google

Can anyone please help? Google seems unable or unwilling to respond to my requests for assistance and I cannot find anything referring to this problem online.

When I sign into this blog, the blog shows me as not signed in but I am. I am also from prevented from replying to comments (thank you so much to those who do comment) and, if I wish to comment on another blog, I am classified as 'anonymous'. This is driving me to distraction!!!!

I have done all the usual checks in the system options and I cannot identify any reason why this should have suddenly happened. Initially, all was OK with the blog.

H.E.L.P.

Chris

5 comments:

  1. I know I can't reply in Firefox browser. Google and Blogger wants you to use Chrome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seem to have found a workaround to comment (I am still not shown as being logged in); I can reply through the option of 'view blog' but still not via the comments list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems I still cannot link to other blogs as Brisbane Napoleonic etc grrrrr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Strange indeed can be the ways of Blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It seems so Gonsalvo now I have worked out that if I am logged into Gmail I can reply to these posts but still not on other blogs grrrr

    ReplyDelete

Bavarian artillery

  27 February 2024 Braving heat, humidity and cyclones (hurricanes in the northern hemisphere) my brave Bavarian artillery unit is finished....