My second scene is again with Piano Wargames figures. I view it as an off duty French officer chatting with a Tyrolean hunter, does the hunter's bag over his shoulder contain rabbits for the pot? Is his dog desperate to run off? Is the officer asking for advice. I think we can all put our own thoughts to the scene.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Tyrolean scene circa 1809
My second scene is again with Piano Wargames figures. I view it as an off duty French officer chatting with a Tyrolean hunter, does the hun...
-
Hi I haven't posted for a while because, well to put it frankly, winter does not agree with me. Add to that some health issues and my p...
-
Well I have finally completed my Victrix French artillery pieces. It has been a bit of a trial with the hot and humid weather we have been...
-
I have finished the first company of the Salzburg Ladwehr battallion that is my latest project. I have tried to research the history of this...
-
22 November 2024 It is getting near the end of the year and I already have next years work planned. Thanks to Lucas at Piano Wargames, I h...
-
Other than a Perry's metal gun carriage as I have previously referred to; here is my finalised Bavarian army on the table. It consists o...
-
Hi all Well, it has taken me far longer than I had anticipated to finish this unit. I will note that a new grandchild came on the scene (s...
-
Hi all Received this update from Lucas at Piano wargames showing the production process for his metal figures. I thought you might be inter...
-
Trying out Perry's Fortitude and Valour rules in a solo game. I finally got some time to have a game and try out the Fortitude and Val...
-
Hi I seem to have a recurring problem and I am at my wits end trying to work out how to remedy it. After assembling my plastic figures fro...
-
I know it's winter here and not the best time weather wise to visit Queensland's surf capitol of Surfers Paradise and the Gold Coas...



No comments:
Post a Comment