My second scene is again with Piano Wargames figures. I view it as an off duty French officer chatting with a Tyrolean hunter, does the hunter's bag over his shoulder contain rabbits for the pot? Is his dog desperate to run off? Is the officer asking for advice. I think we can all put our own thoughts to the scene.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Tyrolean scene circa 1809
My second scene is again with Piano Wargames figures. I view it as an off duty French officer chatting with a Tyrolean hunter, does the hun...
-
Hi I haven't posted for a while because, well to put it frankly, winter does not agree with me. Add to that some health issues and my p...
-
Well I have finally completed my Victrix French artillery pieces. It has been a bit of a trial with the hot and humid weather we have been...
-
Other than a Perry's metal gun carriage as I have previously referred to; here is my finalised Bavarian army on the table. It consists o...
-
I have finished the first company of the Salzburg Ladwehr battallion that is my latest project. I have tried to research the history of this...
-
22 November 2024 It is getting near the end of the year and I already have next years work planned. Thanks to Lucas at Piano Wargames, I h...
-
Hi all Well, it has taken me far longer than I had anticipated to finish this unit. I will note that a new grandchild came on the scene (s...
-
Hi I seem to have a recurring problem and I am at my wits end trying to work out how to remedy it. After assembling my plastic figures fro...
-
Trying out Perry's Fortitude and Valour rules in a solo game. I finally got some time to have a game and try out the Fortitude and Val...
-
Hi all Received this update from Lucas at Piano wargames showing the production process for his metal figures. I thought you might be inter...
-
4 November 2023 It has taken me three weeks but the troopers horses for my Bavarian (actually Perry's French but I am taking some libe...



A nice little vignette Chris. Very well done.
ReplyDeleteThanks Lawrence, I was working on this as a sideline to the Guard Grenadiers below so I didn't get complacent with them in bulk.
DeleteLovely painting and wonderful composition Chris!
ReplyDeleteBest wishes, James
Thanks James I am more into the artistic side of the hobby as I don't have anyone to game with. I keep trying to improve but now I am running out of storage space.
DeleteLovely looking vignette, in the Tyrol, Id guess hes trying to work out whos side he is on!
ReplyDeleteBest Iain
Thank you Iain, has that arguement (German or Austrian) been settled yet?
ReplyDelete